Monday, January 11, 2010

Mini Recipe Book - A gift for my sis





I decided to make one of my sisters a gift, because for the last 32 years she has done a great job being an older sister and I felt it was the least I could do. Plus I like to make things and she likes gifts, so it all works out.
This little recipe book is still in progress, this is just a sneak preview! It is 100% made from scratch with love, the pages are actually paper bags, the cover is plain cardboard, its all repurposed materials used in a new, pretty way.
The pages have pockets to stick recipe cards into, and if she is lucky I may just throw in a few of my favorites.
I'll repost more pictures when the book is complete. I hope she likes!

PS- I have two other sisters who will also get gifts, I can't leave them out.

1 comment: